Many of our patients express a desire for information on a variety of topics related to infertility. We have gathered a number of resources that you may find useful, educational, and a source of support as you build your family.
Hope and Support
Hope and Support—a Seattle-based Infertility Support Group is a Facebook closed group that connects people who are struggling with infertility.
The Society of Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART)
Seattle Reproductive Medicine is a member of The Society of Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART), an organization dedicated to providing patients with useful information and advancing the standards of assisted reproductive technology, such as IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) rates. SRM’s 2013 outcome data has recently been published and can be found on this website. You may find the national statistics on this page useful and informative.
American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
The vision of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) is to be the nationally and internationally recognized leader for multidisciplinary information, education, advocacy, and standards in the field of reproductive medicine. ASRM serves as the professional association for practitioners in the field of Reproductive Medicine and Infertility. In addition to the material focused for practitioners, their website includes a broad range of patient-focused information. The material on their website has been reviewed by experts for accuracy.
The mission of RESOLVE, a nonprofit organization founded in 1974 by Barbara Eck Menning, is to provide timely, compassionate support and information to people who are experiencing infertility and to increase awareness of infertility issues through public education and advocacy. Their website provides a variety of information as well as message boards where you can receive support from others.
- Seattle Family Acupuncture – Johanna Flynn, L.Ac
- Yoga for Fertility – Lynn Jensen, instructor – Spring 2018 Classes: start either Thurs. March 8 or Sunday March 11
- Yoga for Fertility at Whole Life Yoga
- Mind Body Nutrition – Judy Simon MS, RDN, CD, CHES – Food for Fertility series starts Fall 2018
Third-Party Reproduction: Donor Egg, Donor Sperm, Gestational Carrier, and Surrogacy
- OPTS The Organization for Parents Through Surrogacy
- Gestational Surrogate
- Gestational Carrier Attorney: Christina Park – Seattle (email@example.com)
- Donor Conception Network
- Parents Via Egg Donation
- Donor Sibling Registry
- Sperm Center
- Donor Conception Support Group Australia
Single Parents by Choice
- Family Pride Coalition
- Colage (Support network for children of gay and bisexual parents)
- Infertility Network LGBTQ
- LGBTQ Parent Connection
- Connecticut Outreach Society for Transgender Individuals
- It’s Conceivable Now
- Proud Parenting
- International Social Club for Childfree Couples and Singles NoKidding
- Infertility Network
- Silent Sorority