Earn up to $7,000 for Completing a Donation Cycle with SRM
Now accepting donor applications in Seattle, Kirkland, Bellevue, Tacoma, and Spokane.
We appreciate your interest in becoming an egg donor and participating in one of the most profound experiences many couples and individuals will ever have. Providing someone with the chance to become a parent is an amazing and rewarding feeling. Recipients who receive help through egg donations are truly grateful.
An egg donor can make a family’s dream a reality in a matter of two to three months. You will receive compensation for your time and commitment. You will not be responsible for any medical costs related to the screening process or egg donation cycle. Your generosity is appreciated.
The SRM Egg Donation Process
- Genetic Counseling: 30 minute phone consult with our genetic counselor to discuss family medical history
- Clinic Visit 1: medical history review, physical exam, blood work and fertility assessment
- Clinic Visit 2: personality assessment, and meet with a SRM Mental Health Professional to discuss psychosocial aspects of egg donation
- Complete egg donation cycle and receive compensation
If eligible, you may return for repeat donation(s)
Egg Donor Qualifications
If you are interested in becoming an egg donor, please fill out the Egg Donor Initial Screening Questionnaire if the following criteria apply to you:
1. You are between the ages of 21 and 32
2. You are a nonsmoker and have not used recreational drugs within the past 3 months
3. You have a healthy height to weight ratio according the American Society of Reproductive Medicine, our program requirement is a BMI maximum of 30 (view Body Mass Index Table)
4. You have at minimum of a high school diploma or GED