Earn up to $7,000 for Completing a Donation Cycle with SRM
Now accepting donor applications in Seattle, Spokane, and Tri Cities.
We appreciate your interest in becoming an egg donor and participating in one of the most profound experiences many couples and individuals will ever have. Most people know egg donation exists, but few women actually consider donating their own eggs. It is an act of generosity that will affect donors for years to come.
Recipients who receive help through egg donations are truly grateful. An egg donor can make a family’s dream a reality in a matter of two to three months. Donation has been described as one of the most powerful and rewarding decisions a woman can make. Providing someone with the chance to become a parent is an amazing and rewarding feeling.
Egg donation can also help you achieve your own goals. Your decision to become an egg donor is a generous contribution to another woman, but it is also an investment in your dreams. Whether it’s for college tuition or other life expenses, the compensation you receive for your time and commitment will help you work towards your own financial goals.
The SRM Egg Donation Process
1. Complete screening questionnaire and attend informal meeting
2. Clinic visit 1: fertility assessment (blood test and ultrasound)
3. Clinic visit 2: social work appointment and genetic testing
4. Clinic visit 3: physical exam and blood tests
5. Complete Egg Donation Cycle and receive compensation
If eligible, you may return for repeat donation(s)
Egg Donor Qualifications
If you are interested in becoming an egg donor, please fill out the Egg Donor Initial Screening Questionnaire if the following criteria apply to you:
1. You are between the ages of 21 and 30
2. You are not a smoker and do not use recreational drugs
3. You have a healthy weight allowed for your height according the American Society of Reproductive Medicine, our program requirement is a BMI maximum of 30 (view Body Mass Index Table)
4. You have at minimum of a high school diploma or GED
Your Generosity is Appreciated
Your decision to become an egg donor is a generous contribution and you will be compensated, by the recipient, for your time and commitment. You will not be responsible for any medical costs related to the screening process or egg donation cycle.
Donors receive up to $7,000 for completing a donor cycle.
Our best egg donors come to us from our current egg donors. Refer a friend and receive $500.00 upon completion of her egg donation cycle.