Now accepting donor applications in Seattle, Spokane, and Tri Cities
We appreciate your interest in becoming an egg donor and participating in one of the most profound experiences many couples and individuals will ever have. Most people know egg donation exists, but few women actually consider donating their own eggs. It is an act of generosity that will affect donors for years to come.
Recipients who receive help through egg donations are truly grateful. An egg donor can make a family’s dream a reality in a matter of two to three months. Donation has been described as one of the most powerful and rewarding decisions a woman can make. Providing someone with the chance to become a parent is an amazing and rewarding feeling.
Egg donation can also help you achieve your own goals. Your decision to become an egg donor is a generous contribution to another woman, but it is also an investment in your dreams. Whether it’s for college tuition or other life expenses, the compensation you receive for your time and commitment will help you work towards your own financial goals.
The SRM Egg Donation Process
1. Complete screening questionnaire and attend informal meeting
2. Clinic visit 1: fertility assessment (blood test and ultrasound)
3. Clinic visit 2: social work appointment and genetic testing
4. Clinic visit 3: physical exam and blood tests
5. Complete Egg Donation Cycle and receive compensation
If eligible, you may return for repeat donation(s)
Egg Donor Qualifications
If you are interested in becoming an egg donor, please fill out the Egg Donor Initial Screening Questionnaire if the following criteria apply to you:
1. You are between the ages of 21 and 30
2. You are not a smoker and do not use recreational drugs
3. You have a healthy weight allowed for your height according the American Society of Reproductive Medicine, our program requirement is a BMI maximum of 27 (view Body Mass Index Table)
4. You have at minimum a high school diploma
5. You have NO immediate family history of alcoholism or substance abuse; or
6. You have NO family history of mental illness, such as manic depressive or bipolar disorders;
7. You are not currently taking anti-depression medications or your prescribing physician has determined that you can stop taking them in order to do a donation cycle
8. You are not currently pregnant or breastfeeding
9. You are not currently on Depo-Provera birth control shots or have an Implant, such as Nexplanon or Implanon, for birth control
10. You have not traveled to an area with active Zika Virus transmission within the past 6 months – see list of active countries
Your Generosity is Appreciated
Your decision to become an egg donor is a generous contribution and you will be compensated, by the recipient, for your time and commitment. You will not be responsible for any medical costs related to the screening process or egg donation cycle.
Our best egg donors come to us from our current egg donors. Refer a friend and receive $500.00 upon completion of her egg donation cycle.