There are several specialty fertility pharmacies to choose from and the list below are only some of the options. To find out which pharmacy is the best choice for your individual protocol and treatment plan, please consult your insurance company and your Clinical Care Team.
Your Fertility Medication Benefits
SRM is dedicated to providing the best service and quality of care to all of our patients seeking fertility treatments. Understanding what your insurance company does and does not cover for fertility can be daunting and confusing. We encourage you to be fully aware of what your fertility coverage plan offers. Here are some questions to address with your insurance company:
- Does my prescription formulary specifically cover oral fertility medications including letrozole or clomiphene?
- Does my prescription formulary specifically cover fertility medications commonly used for injectable ovulation induction cycles or in vitro fertilization including; Gonal F, Follistim, Bravelle, Menopur, Ganirelix, Cetrotide, Lupron, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG), Endometrin, Crinone and/or Progesterone in Oil?
- Does my prescription formulary specifically cover fertility medications used in frozen embryo transfer cycles or donor egg recipient cycles including: Lupron, Estrace, Endometrin, Crinone and/or Progesterone in Oil?
- Which of my covered medications may also require a prior authorization?
- Am I required to fill my prescription at any particular pharmacy?